Your Student Portal
        at Fleming College

As an Ontario Learn student, you will access your student information on our web site. Once your course ends, your final grade is posted there as a permanent record.

Please note: It can take several weeks for us to receive your final grade from your instructor, especially if you completed a written exam that had to be shipped. If you are waiting for your grade in order to proceed with your post-secondary studies, please be assured that we are working closely with Records who are aware of the delay.

Transcripts and Grades
We will mail a transcript of all of your marks if you have completed a certificate program. We do not mail results for individual courses. If you need a printed transcript as proof of completion for a sponsor or employer, please fill out and send this transcript request form.

Accessing your Fleming Student Portal:

Go to

At the top right, click on myCampus login. If you have not used the portal before, click on the grey box where it asks you if you are new to Fleming. The login screen will flip over. You'll enter your student number (shown on your receipt for payment or any other official communication from the college) and your date of birth. This will then give you your student login information at Fleming College.

If you are unable to log in given the information above, please email to enable your account.

Once you are logged into your student portal, take a look around. Some of the information pertains only to students enrolled in a post-secondary program, but many resources are available to part-time students as well

Tip: Check "Resources" for links to our libraries and other services. You can also access our library directly by going to

Do not click on "My Courses" - that leads to our internal online courses which are not part of Ontario Learn.

Accessing your Grades on the Fleming Student Portal:

Click "My Student Centre" to access your account information and then "View My Grades" in the top section labelled "Academics".
There are other links on that page although most are applicable to students enrolled in a post-secondary program.

Your tax receipt:

Click "My Student Centre"

In the "Finance" section on that page, you will see a link to your T2202A form. It will be available by the end of February of each year.